Βοήθεια από ψαγμένους για FS9!

Microsoft Flight Simulator Area

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
condor
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από condor »

ναι εγώ έχω από παλιά και μπαίνω χωρίς πρόβλημα..
Εικόνα
[marq=left] :C130: 322VTTS :arrow: HAF525[/marq]
ΜΑΝΟΣ

Δημοσίευση από ΜΑΝΟΣ »

Lorimer έγραψε:
Προσπαθώ να γραφτώ στην σελίδα τους και μου πετάει σφάλμα "CANNOTBINDREG".
Στο φορουμ τους τα ίδια, ούτε register μπορώ να κάνω ούτε καν να μπω σαν επισκέπτης.
Μου βγάζει: "The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations."
Δουλεύει τίποτα σωστά εκεί πέρα; Έχει κανείς άλλος το ίδιο πρόβλημα;
Για ξαναδές τώρα αν μπορείς.
Εγώ δε μπορούσα να κατεβάσω ένα αρχείο από εκεί τους το είπα και τώρα διορθώθηκε.
Μου έβγαζε αυτό : [#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.
Lorimer

Δημοσίευση από Lorimer »

"Θέλω να οργανώσω τα παράθυρα με κάποιο τρόπο ώστε να έχω σε undocked windows αλλού τις επικοινωνίες, αλλού την μανέττα, αλλού το GPS και να μένουν εκεί κάθε φορά που τρέχω το FS9. Μπορώ και αν ναι, πώς;"

Απάντηση:

Εικόνα
condor

Δημοσίευση από condor »

μηπως να μας πεις και πως το εκανες??
Εικόνα
[marq=left] :C130: 322VTTS :arrow: HAF525[/marq]
Lorimer

Δημοσίευση από Lorimer »

http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/in ... opic=28865

Q) HOW DO I USE MULTI MONITORS IN FULLSCREEN MODE

A) Tired of reshuffling extra panels around on multiple monitors - I was, until I discovered this work around:
1. Load up FS9 & your favorite aircraft
2. Start a flight & go to a Windowed main panel.
3. Open up your extra panel windows, move them to your other monitor(s) and resize making sure you leave an allowance for the Windows frames which will disapear in full screen mode.
4. Save the flight!!!!! MOST IMPORTANT
5. Switch to 3d mode and check the position of your extra windows.
5A: Go back into Windowed mode (this appears to lock the full screen mode panel window positions into place. Then for the second time undock your extra panels and move and resize them into your extra monitor. THEN SAVE FLIGHT. This locks the windowed extra panels in place.
6. If you need to adjust, go back to Windows mode and CTL-C out of FS9 - DO NOT RESAVE THE FLIGHT.
7. Restart FS9 and the flight you saved (you should be in Windowed mode with your extra panels showing as you left them on your other monitor(s)).
8. Re-adjust your extra panels and then SAVE AGAIN, then recheck in Full screen.
REPEAT steps 6-8 until satisfied with positioning of extra panels.
9. When happy, kick off FS9 with your saved flight and go to full screen mode with your extra panels where you left them. Have a good flight BUT DO NOT GO BACK TO WINDOWED MODE AND DO NOT SAVE THE FLIGHT AGAIN.
10. At the end of every flight slip back into windowed mode and CTL-C out of FS9. Yes, the extra panels will resurface on the main panel window, this is no problem provided you don't save again.
11. Repeat the whole process with other aircraft.

I have noticed on one occasion that, on starting a flight in windowed mode, as you must to get this to work, the extra panels weren't showing. But, after pressing SHIFT + panel number they showed up on the second monitor as I had left them.

Caution: Remember that before leaving FS9 you must go into Windowed mode.
Απάντηση