This section is dedicated to our International <br>
English Language Speaking friends

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
eutoposWildcat

F4 AWACS Server

Δημοσίευση από eutoposWildcat »

Hello Greek Falconners :D .

I belong to the 10.235 squadron, a French Falcon4 squadron. We fly in Mirage 2000Cs and Mirage 2000Ds. Anzac knows us, and recently posted in our own forum (our name was at the time French Fighter Wing 10, but the name of our squadron changed a week ago to 10.235 as we joined the recently created Virtual European Air Force) especially our pilot Buzzz who designed the Mirage 2000C cockpits for Falcon4 :wink: .

A pilot of the 09.235 made us discover tow days ago a software called F4 AWACS Server v1.1. It appears that it was created by a member of the e-HAF who is called Sakis "Monster" Giokas. The software enables a virtual pilot to monitor the positions of aircraft piloted by human pilots in Falcon4, on a map as though the virtual pilot was an AWACS controler.

We find it really great, and are very interested by the software! :D We wonder if you still use the software or if it has evoluted. Could you tell us more about it?

Moreover, how many pilots of your squadron speak English (or French, why not? :lol: )? (I fear that no pilot amongst us speak Greek, however :oops: ) Maybe some flights coud happen :wink: , that would be quite nice.
Which version of Falcon4 do you fly on?

Bye.

eutoposWildcat, member of the EC10.235.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

hi there fellow
i hope you didnt change also your weblink ffw10.free.fr

if so, give as the new link

well, as for F4-Awacs, in deed its a greek creation by S.G. (Monster)
and he published F4 1.1 in the community for free

A surprize will come soon enough for all Falconeers, cause Monster found out how to display also AI pilots :shock: :shock: :shock:

it is not available on-line yet but really soon enough, cause Monster want to do it right and write the s/w documentation

bravo

as for our on-line missions, we use the ff3.1.1 cobra enviroment
i have an incomplete guide in english here:

Official Online Flying F4 Setup & Dedicated Server
http://www.e-haf.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2761

we surely like some day to fly along other community v.pilots
so to check our english and how much we can understand each orther

that would be very nice !!!
:wink:

ps. is topollo one of your members ?
e-HAF Admin
Monster
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Monster »

Hello my friend...

At first, thank you for your interest in F4AWACS.

It's just like Anzac said...

It will propably be ready next week, as part of a greater package that includes a program for validating each member's Falcon setup, to make sure that all are exactly the same, in order to reduce on-line problems.

Stay tuned :wink:
Σάκης "Monster" Γκιόκας
391 SQ Pilot
315 SQ CO
Εικόνα
eutoposWildcat

Thanks a lot for your very quck answer :D !

If you want to easily find us now, you can use the following link http://www.cellules-rapaces.net/forums/ ... /index.php :wink: . It will lead you to a forum that gathers the forum of all he squadron now belonging to the Virtual European Air Force, i.e. the EC01.235 "les Rapaces" (Raptors), EC02.235 "les Buzzards", the EC08.235 "Widows Makers", the EC09.235 "les Griffons" (Griffins) and the EC10.235 "les Aigles" (Eagles, the ex-FFW10 that you already know).

You can write in the forum in any part whose name begins by "la taverne...". :wink:

We will carefully read the guide you provided to us :) . I think many pilots from the VEAF will be interested by any likeliness to fly with Greek pilots (I report what is written here to everybody belonging to the VEAF). All our pilots do not speak a perfect English, but I truly think it would be worth trying :D .

As for Topolo, we know him well (though he doesn't belong to one of our squadrons), and appreciate the guy. Some members of the VEAF (like me) helped him at beta-testing his flight models or the cockpit of the Mirage 2000-5f that is in development now.

It is really nice to know that the F4 AWACS Server is still developed. Congratulate Monster for his very nice work 8) , and I think all our pilots will be really delighted to learn that we could get the possibility to monitor AI aircraft as well :D , that was one of our answers about it.

We will keep in touch, and I or another pilot of the VEAF will write here soon to make things go forward. :wink: [/url]
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος eutoposWildcat την 22 Ιούλ 2005, 14:54, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά συνολικά.
eutoposWildcat

I was typing my last post when you wrote your message, Monster :wink: . Thanks for your answer, and for your work, it sounds very promising :D .

We will pay great attention to it. :wink:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

here its a screenshot of AI displayed a/c

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/ ... ACS_AI.gif

:wink:
e-HAF Admin
eutoposWildcat

Nice :wink: . Can the controler get the callsigns of the aircraft?
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

eutoposWildcat έγραψε:Nice :wink: . Can the controler get the callsigns of the aircraft?
each client that connects to the F4Awacs must type before his callsign
or package No etc....

then F4 Awacs displays that name above the A/F spot :wink:

it works the same way as the version you already have ( f4awacs 1.1 )
e-HAF Admin
eutoposWildcat

Er, sorry, my words were not clear :oops: ...

Actually, I wondered if the identities of IA aircraft (type of plane, or even the name of the flight) could be read by the controler?
Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση από Επισκέπτης »

greating from belgium!!
nice software, that ll be cool for play online TE with a real ATC 8)

hope to see you soon in the sky :wink:
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

Hi!! :)

I'm Famas, and I'm a Virtual French Pilot of 09.235 "Griffons" (Griffins). I'm Mirage 2000-5F's pilot and I belong "Escadrille Defense Aerienne" (Air Defend Squadron). It's me who make proposition on the VEAF's Forums to use this sofware and create a Squadron of Air Controller. I retrieved this software where I was listenning Griffons Forums' old topics about F4AWACS. At the period we were testing the v1.1 of F4AWACS and it was already an excelently soft. ;)

I see, a new version come in next days!! :D It's a good news! :) It's a very nice job!! ;) Well done :)

It's a pleasure of making your knowledge on your forums.

I hope we are flying together as soon as possible ;) :)

See you in the sky!! ;)

PS : Sorry for my English... I don't speak really good English :oops:
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

Famas έγραψε:
I hope we are flying together as soon as possible ;) :)

See you in the sky!! ;)

PS : Sorry for my English... I don't speak really good English :oops:
we can understand you perfectly :)

hope to meet all of you in f4 skyies soon enough :)

thank you all for your kind words
the honor goes to Monster :wink:
e-HAF Admin
Monster
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Monster »

First of all, greetings to our new friends, and thank you very much for your kind words...:beer: :beer:

eutoposWildcat έγραψε:Er, sorry, my words were not clear :oops: ...

Actually, I wondered if the identities of IA aircraft (type of plane, or even the name of the flight) could be read by the controler?

This could happen, but I didn't think it would be realistic. I think it is more realistic to have an unknown contact, and then let your aircrafts see what it is.

Maybe I'm wrong, but bear with me for a while. Anyway, I'm planning to release the program as a "beta", because it wasn't tested enough on-line (as much as I would like to anyway).

So, try it first, then come and write your comments. They will be very valuable to me, to make any corrections that may come up, and release a final version...
Σάκης "Monster" Γκιόκας
391 SQ Pilot
315 SQ CO
Εικόνα
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

Monster έγραψε:First of all, greetings to our new friends, and thank you very much for your kind words...:beer: :beer:

eutoposWildcat έγραψε:Er, sorry, my words were not clear :oops: ...

This could happen, but I didn't think it would be realistic. I think it is more realistic to have an unknown contact, and then let your aircrafts see what it is.

Maybe I'm wrong, but bear with me for a while. Anyway, I'm planning to release the program as a "beta", because it wasn't tested enough on-line (as much as I would like to anyway).

So, try it first, then come and write your comments. They will be very valuable to me, to make any corrections that may come up, and release a final version...
It is with lot of pleasure we will try F4AWACS' beta version in online flight in order to make comments and help you to release a final version ;)

If possible, can you give us a link please? :)

See you! ;)
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
Monster
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Monster »

Well, it hasn't been released yet....

But very soon :wink:
Σάκης "Monster" Γκιόκας
391 SQ Pilot
315 SQ CO
Εικόνα