Everything is explained here
hi

in the provided link there is no info about this setup :|
What info do you need? ;) :)
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
eutoposWildcat

Δημοσίευση από eutoposWildcat »

So far, all VEAF squadrons use IUC_Final: IUC is an automatic installer that installs in about 20 minutes several softwares, i.e.: Free Falcon3, BMS2, HFFMs, L2 Elevator, a special interface called the "Rapace Launcher" to help setting some things useful for online flight, some fixes, Topolo's Mirage 2000 flights models (v4.02), Mirage 2000C cockpits, and F4Patch settings. I hope that I forget nothing :wink: . IUC was created by the Rapaces so as to easily get a common version amongst French Pilots to help flying unworryingly and smoothly online :) .

As for the 10.235 "les Aigles", I think that using your version to fly (FF3.1) would not be a matter to us, as Topolo's flights models and Mirage 2000C cockpits are included in FF3.1 :wink: . We will discuss about it, and I will tell you about it :) .
Mystic_J
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από Mystic_J »

What do u mean by saying "... some useful things for online..."???
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

Mystic_J έγραψε:What do u mean by saying "... some useful things for online..."???
I think, Wildcat mean, IUC is conceived and studied for online ;)
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
eutoposWildcat

As Famas wrote, the interface I spoke about, called the "Rapace Launcher" was conceived for an online goal (actually, all the IUC project was started to achieve better online flights :wink: ). It is accessed when you are out of the game.

Before entering the game, it enables the gamer to set bandwidths, MTU, hostidx, internal comms, by ticking small boxes or filling windows. The gamer can also use the interface to switch between BMS2.0.0.3 or BMS2.0.6.14, and between General Electric or Pratt & Whitney engines planes for the HFFMs.

Last, the interface also enables to directly access to F4Patch or AOI (a program created by the Rapaces to help adding online-friendly add-ons as simply as possible). Then, you can click on one button of the interface to get to the game.

Here is a link that provides a look to the interface: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eutoposWildcat/IUC.jpg[/url]
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

eutoposWildcat έγραψε:So far, all VEAF squadrons use IUC_Final: IUC is an automatic installer that installs in about 20 minutes several softwares, i.e.: Free Falcon3, BMS2, HFFMs, L2 Elevator, a special interface called the "Rapace Launcher" to help setting some things useful for online flight, some fixes, Topolo's Mirage 2000 flights models (v4.02), Mirage 2000C cockpits, and F4Patch settings. I hope that I forget nothing :wink: . IUC was created by the Rapaces so as to easily get a common version amongst French Pilots to help flying unworryingly and smoothly online :) .

As for the 10.235 "les Aigles", I think that using your version to fly (FF3.1) would not be a matter to us, as Topolo's flights models and Mirage 2000C cockpits are included in FF3.1 :wink: . We will discuss about it, and I will tell you about it :) .
thanks
that covers me

i will download it and see what excactely do you mean

thanks again
e-HAF Admin
eutoposWildcat

Okay, so I detail a little bit how to set it up:
*install Falcon4 from the CD. Do not launch the game. Take care not to choose a directory with a space ("C:\Microprose\Falcon4" is good, but "C:\Program Files\Falcon4" is not, since there is a blank space in "program files")
*put FF3BT.exe and IUC.exe in the same file (any file, it is not important, as long as the two exes are in the same file)
*stop all running programs, including anti-virus
*double-click on IUC, and wait, without touching ANYTHING, keyboard or mouse
*about 20-25 minutes later, everything is installed
*now create a shortcurt pointing to the Rapace Launcher (found in Microprose\Falcon4\Utilities\Rapace Launcher\
*Some other shortcuts might have been automatically created, erase them, they are not useful. Now you launch the game by using the Rapace Launcher :wink: .

Notice that your HD should not be compressed.
Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση από Επισκέπτης »

an extra freature is the possibility for IUC to instaling: Hitiles and lot of other addon during the main instal :wink:
simply put all of them in the same folder than FF3BT.exe and IUC.exe :wink:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

may i ask something ?

are you having any standard problems in online play with this setup?
when i say "standard problems" i mean problems that you know they may come up while flying

thanks
e-HAF Admin
eutoposWildcat

Out of online limitations, linked to the BMS2 code, there is no "standard problem" I may think of. :wink:

Moreover, like in any Falcon 4.0 version, it is better not to use time compression for online flights. That is all I can think about.
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

i have two questions for you

1. do you believe HFFM's are realistic? did you change the mirage FM overwriting the one of the HFFM ?

2. can the ΙUC application translated to English as well ?

Also, can you provide us a download link ?

thanks people
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Anzac την 11 Οκτ 2005, 07:26, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά συνολικά.
e-HAF Admin
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Anzac την 11 Οκτ 2005, 07:26, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά συνολικά.
e-HAF Admin
Arty

Δημοσίευση από Arty »

Great work guys... keep the good work...
Just a q here..
You mention FF3 what about Cobra 1.1.1??
Arty out...
Arty out...

Εικόνα
Απάντηση