(e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία © Αρχική σελίδα (e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία ©
Unofficial Hellenic Air Force Portal
Greek Falcon 4 Community
Main e-HAF Forum

Κανονισμός ΛειτουργίαςΚανονισμός Λειτουργίας   Επίσημα Setup ομάδας e-HAFΕπίσημα Setup   Οδηγός για πολλαπλά Falcon 4.0 Setup στο PC ΣαςΟδηγός για πολλαπλά Setup   English SectionEnglish Section
Εκπαιδευτικό Πρόγραμμα της 321 Μοίρας Κ.Χ.Εκπαιδευτικό Πρόγραμμα 321Μ   Αποποίηση ΕυθύνηςΑποποίηση Ευθύνης   Forum RSS Feed   Feedback to AdministratorΕπικοινωνία
e-HAF Domain GateΠεντάγωνο   Περιοχή Πτήσεων e-HAFΠεριοχή Πτήσεων   Φοριαμός Αποθήκευσης ΑρχείωνFile Area   Facebook GroupFB Group
...στο Fox2
Συχνές ΕρωτήσειςF.A.Q.   ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση   ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή   Δείτε ποιοί είναι Τώρα OnLine στο TeamSpeak !TeamSpeak
ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση
 News HOT NEWS

ONLINE SQUADRON COLLECTION v1.0b (including F4AWACS v1.3b)
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα 1, 2, 3, 4  Επόμενη

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα    (e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία © Αρχική σελίδα -> English Section (International)
Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας :: Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας  
Συγγραφέας Μήνυμα
Anzac

Ένταξη: 27 Μάρ 2004
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 09 Οκτ 2017

Ομάδες Μελών: 
[Διαχείριση ]

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ 28 Ιούλ, 2005 12:17 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: ONLINE SQUADRON COLLECTION v1.0b (including F4AWACS v1.3b) Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

ONLINE SQUADRON COLLECTION v1.3.0b

Download link:
http://www.e-haf.org/mambo/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=47&func=fileinfo&id=142

ONLINE SQUADRON COLLECTION is a group of programs, aiming to be used mainly by an online squadron (but not only by them). The package currently includes:

VALIDATOR : A simple program that validates your setup against a "prototype" one, to make sure that everyone that is going to fly online, will have the same setup and F4Patch options.

F4AWACS : The well known program that displays the air activity inside a Falcon 4 sim. Many new features added, including the ability to display "AI Pilots" , and the ability to record the traffic and play it back later.

F4AWACSSIM : A simulator for F4AWACS (generates simulated pilots).

You can read the User's guide for a better description of the programs, from :
http://www.e-haf.org/f4awacs/OnLineSquadronCollection/OSC_v1.0b_User_Guide.pdf
(although it is included in the installation package).

As you noticed, this is a beta release, so I'm looking forward for your comments and suggestions.

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Anzac στις Πεμ 22 Μάρ, 2007 11:39 am, 5 φορές συνολικά
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Anzac

Ομάδες Μελών: 
[Διαχείριση ]

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ 22 Αύγ, 2005 7:57 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

By Monster:

Παράθεση:
As far the AF is concerned...

Ara, I think the goal here is to have fun and try to get the max out of your favorite sim. I couldn't care less, if I was ignored by LP. I made this for everyone that uses Falcon 4 (AF is a form of Falcon 4, correct?), so I'll try to display those AI pilots, to AF users...

So, here's a link for the modified AISPY (thanks 185drummer for the info):

http://www.e-haf.org/f4awacs/OnLineSquadronCollection/AISPY_AF.zip

Just unzip it to the installation directory, and use this one instead AISPY.exe.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS GONNA WORK!!!! I don't have AF so I can't check it out. Please let me know....

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Anzac στις Δευ 09 Οκτ, 2006 8:12 am, 1 φορά
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Monster

Ένταξη: 31 Μάρ 2004
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 07 Μάρ 2013
Τόπος: ΑΘΗΝΑ
Ομάδες Μελών: Κανένας

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ 24 Οκτ, 2005 9:51 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

EDIT: Update is actually outdated. See first post for up to date patch.

I made a patch to OSC v1.0b which you can find here :
http://www.e-haf.org/f4awacs/OnLineSquadronCollection/OSC_Patch_1.0.1b.zip

It fixes some bugs discovered in SQSERVER and adds two things to F4AWACS:

-The way the cursor is displayed has changed. Now the cursor is displayed by clicking with left mouse button and moving the mouse while left button is pressed.
-An "AI Callsign List" was added. All contacts are presumed hostile, except the ones that you select in that list. These are presumed friendly and they are displayed differently.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
eutoposWildcat

Ένταξη: 22 Ιούλ 2005
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 09 Νοέ 2005
Τόπος: Orleans, France

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ 27 Οκτ, 2005 12:03 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Hello Greek friends Very Happy !

It has been a long time since I last posted here, as I was pretty busy.

As for F4AWACS, it is wonderful: it perfectly works and we (the EC10.235) are really delighted with it. Thanks again for that great software! Wink

However, we get problems with AISPY: the software itself runs smoothly, but we got some bugs in Falcon 4.0 (airfields or objects appearing where they should not be, and our planes appearing in buildings when we enter the 3D world) that seem to relate to the fact that the computer which is used as Falcon 4.0 server (and runs AISPY, so) does not enter the 3D world and stays in 2D.
Do you encounter the same kind of problem?

Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 22 Οκτ 2017
Τόπος: Athens

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ 27 Οκτ, 2005 8:28 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

I don't think that AISPY has to do with these problems... But Monster will tell for sure... Wink

Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 07 Μάρ 2013
Τόπος: ΑΘΗΝΑ

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ 28 Οκτ, 2005 10:03 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Thanks EutoposWildcat for your kind words...

As far as your problem is concerned, I can't think how AISPY could affect the position of objects in 3D world.

The program reads the computer memory and keeps the needed information which it sends to the SQSERVER. Then, it replaces some bytes in the memory to mark these data as read. The replacements are being done to some text variables that have nothing to do with objects.

I never noticed anything similar to my test, but you can never be sure. Please verify that these errors occur only when AISPY is running and let me know.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
eutoposWildcat

Ένταξη: 22 Ιούλ 2005
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 09 Νοέ 2005
Τόπος: Orleans, France

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ 28 Οκτ, 2005 12:48 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Thanks for answers. Wink

Actually, I do not think that there is any problem with AISPY itself. The way it works means that it is not likely to affect 3D objects, and your softwares are finely and properly programed, Monster, I reckon that Wink .

The matter seems to come from the fact that, when we use AISPY, the Falcon 4.0 server has to stay in 2D (so that AISPY can get AI positions), and never goes into flight.

So our problems does not come from AISPY, but from stability of the game when the Falcon 4.0 server does not get into a plane, and stays in 2D, on the map.

Do you get some problems in that case?

And how do you succeed in keeping the game stable when the Falcon 4.0 server stays in 2D?

Ομάδες Μελών: 
[Διαχείριση ]

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ 09 Οκτ, 2006 8:08 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

sorry for that

you can check them again

they are correct now!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Couby

Ένταξη: 10 Ιούν 2007
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 06 Οκτ 2010
Τόπος: France

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιούν, 2007 6:15 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Hi everybody Smile

I'm Couby from the VEAF (Virtual European Air Force www.veaf.org).

Last week with the VEAF we organised a LAN on the Mont-de-Marsan Airbase (BA118) in France.

During this LAN we had the chance to get some real GCI playing with us, using F4Awacs. That was defenitely awesome ! Embarassed What is giving us a new dimension for our FoF flights, what is the mainframe of our activity.

After this experience, our GCI friends asked us if there were any possibilities to improve F4Awacs.

That's why I'm posting here Embarassed .

Before asking for more, I just would simply like to know if F4Awacs is still under developpement, and if we have some possibilities to ask for some new features ?
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Mystic_J
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Ένταξη: 29 Μάρ 2004
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 27 Μάι 2010
Τόπος: Bόλος

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιούν, 2007 7:24 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Αt the moment F4AWACS is concentrated on OF. That is, the creator is trying to improve F4AWACS in order to optimize the new features of OF. That is partially done. In fact, F4AWACS works fine with OF. There are some minor issues.

Did u fly with AF?

Monster will provide more comprehensive answers.

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Couby

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιούν, 2007 8:54 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

EXCELLENT !

Actually we flown and are flying with OF Exclamation

There is only Aispy that isn't working, but our flights were mainly only HvsH Smile.

Waiting impatiently for this update Embarassed .

Happy to read this is still under developpement Smile .

So are there possibilities in the futur, after the coming update, to ask for some new features ?

Ομάδες Μελών: 
[Διαχείριση ]

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιούν, 2007 9:06 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Nice to see you again dear Couby, and let me give you my congrats about the lan meeting in the Airbase Wink

I will give monster a notice to check out your questions

Wink
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Couby

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιούν, 2007 9:44 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Anzac έγραψε:
Nice to see you again dear Couby, and let me give you my congrats about the lan meeting in the Airbase Wink

Thanks for your welcome Anzac Smile.
This LAN was a big project, I've been working on it since more than two years. Reports will come in the coming weeks, I'll pay attention to make english translations Wink.

Anzac έγραψε:

I will give monster a notice to check out your questions

Wink

Thanks a lot Smile.

Ένταξη: 29 Μάρ 2004
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 27 Μάι 2010
Τόπος: Bόλος

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιούν, 2007 9:54 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

AISPY works fine. Just add that update Smile

link removed

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Anzac

Ομάδες Μελών: 
[Διαχείριση ]

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιούν, 2007 9:59 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Nakos, its wrong to give such links in rapidshare for F4Awacs

instead give our repository's
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:   
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα    (e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία © Αρχική σελίδα -> English Section (International) Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα 1, 2, 3, 4  Επόμενη
Σελίδα 1 από 4

Μετάβαση στη:  
Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης

Commercials