(e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία © Αρχική σελίδα (e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία ©
Unofficial Hellenic Air Force Portal
Greek Falcon 4 Community
Main e-HAF Forum

Κανονισμός ΛειτουργίαςΚανονισμός Λειτουργίας   Επίσημα Setup ομάδας e-HAFΕπίσημα Setup   Οδηγός για πολλαπλά Falcon 4.0 Setup στο PC ΣαςΟδηγός για πολλαπλά Setup   English SectionEnglish Section
Εκπαιδευτικό Πρόγραμμα της 321 Μοίρας Κ.Χ.Εκπαιδευτικό Πρόγραμμα 321Μ   Αποποίηση ΕυθύνηςΑποποίηση Ευθύνης   Forum RSS Feed   Feedback to AdministratorΕπικοινωνία
e-HAF Domain GateΠεντάγωνο   Περιοχή Πτήσεων e-HAFΠεριοχή Πτήσεων   Φοριαμός Αποθήκευσης ΑρχείωνFile Area   Facebook GroupFB Group
...στο Fox2
Συχνές ΕρωτήσειςF.A.Q.   ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση   ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή   Δείτε ποιοί είναι Τώρα OnLine στο TeamSpeak !TeamSpeak
ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση
 News HOT NEWS

ONLINE SQUADRON COLLECTION v1.0b (including F4AWACS v1.3b)
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα Προηγούμενη  1, 2, 3, 4  Επόμενη

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα    (e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία © Αρχική σελίδα -> English Section (International)
Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας :: Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας  
Συγγραφέας Μήνυμα
Drakko

Ένταξη: 25 Δεκ 2009
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 05 Φεβ 2011
Τόπος: Madrid (Spain).
Ομάδες Μελών: Κανένας

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ 25 Δεκ, 2009 10:43 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Hi guys!!

Regards from "Escuadrσn 69" of Spain!!!

We have the same problem that our friends of AMVI.
Its any way to expand the window more than x16?? (This is the maximun default zoom).

We think that we can make a map with the runways and taxys in the correct position for controller the ground traffic, but we need zoom more than x16...

We try to make this with x16 and the runways has arround 15 pix... very poor to see with defaul maximun zoom... If we can expand more we think taht we can do it....

Thank you very much for help!!!
And merry chritsmas and happy new year to all!!!

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
condor
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Ένταξη: 18 Ιάν 2006
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 18 Νοέ 2017
Τόπος: athens
Ομάδες Μελών: 
[320FW Pilot ]

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ 26 Δεκ, 2009 12:58 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

mystic_j can you go in the 3D world with the -window command?? i thought it was impossible..

C130 322VTTS Arrow HAF525
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
AMVI_Hawk

Ένταξη: 11 Νοέ 2009
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 19 Απρ 2012

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ 26 Δεκ, 2009 3:39 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Hi Mystic_J,
yes you can, but with two monitors you have the airport and it's surrounding space under control at the same time.
Just an option.. Smile
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Drakko

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 29 Δεκ, 2009 12:23 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Hi Again friends!!!

We want to implementate a human AWACS and ATC in our squad "Escuadrσn 69" from Sapin.

We try to be more real than possible and we star a little work to be this... here are some pictures of our work at the momment and where can we go:

This is our actual work (in progress)....The images of work are from my friend "Predi" ( :yes: )

This is a real map...

We are working to implementate this type of image to our F4 AWACS, we try to add new restricted area shown on the maps of our friends combatsim...

When you expand can see the traffics with combatsim maps under...This is a option for momment.... when we transfer all data in our image, we maybe delete it...

Another work that we like to implementate are the maximun real as possible ground traffic controller:
Real map:

We think that we can do it if we could expand more than X16 zoom... (This is absolutely necessary). We are editing navigation charts air bases image to put in on the monitor...
A little work with Kimpo map... (In progress again)

There are our currently work.... Very Happy We know that we need a lot of hours to edit maps, but our main problem by far is to know if F4 AWACS can zoom more than X16 for see clearly traffics on land.

1st: We would ask you permission to edit these maps and include them in the future in new patch for the community if you believe appropriate.

2nd: we need help for zoom to expand more than x16. we believe that you, as developers of the program, you will know as I could, or maybe teach us to edit it.

We are trying to understand how this program works. Were working on this templates maps to be some real than possible. we want put in all the areas have the last map of korea and restricted areas for navigation.

We found that the program can give you all the information you need without going into the 2D world, even for the approaches for ATC. While we remain the problem of the zoom, without which we can not develop exactly traffic control on land. Only about placing maps of bases in its correct position and test if the program is able to see the perfection taxyways if we extend the zoom.

We are now working on Korea map, but if the test are OK, we start with another maps (Balkans and Egeo, etc...). I think my frien Predi its start the edition of this maps yet....

If someone of you know how can expand zoom more than X16 please contact me for help us ... It is absolutely essential for the ATC project.

Thanks for your help and regards form Escuadrσn 69 from Spain!!!

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
raptor

Ένταξη: 31 Μάρ 2004
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 22 Νοέ 2017
Τόπος: Athens

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 29 Δεκ, 2009 2:15 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

I really like your ideas and effort, specially the ground controller! The man you are looking for is "Monster", the creator of the application. Allow some time to see it and answer you directly.

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 05 Ιάν, 2010 11:20 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Any news from "Monster"?

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Anzac

Ένταξη: 27 Μάρ 2004
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 09 Οκτ 2017

Ομάδες Μελών: 
[Διαχείριση ]

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τετ 06 Ιάν, 2010 10:30 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

not yet
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Monster

Ένταξη: 31 Μάρ 2004
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 07 Μάρ 2013
Τόπος: ΑΘΗΝΑ

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιάν, 2010 7:00 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Hi guys...

Sorry for my delay in responding but I was on Christmas vacation...

Thanks for the interest in expanding the functionality of F4AWACS. At the moment I'm afraid it's not possible to expand the zoom as it is hardcoded in the program. Please be patient and I'll try to make a patch as soon as possible.

If you have any other question or suggestion I'll be happy to hear it.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Drakko

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ 10 Ιάν, 2010 10:19 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

This is bad news for our project. The zoom was basic to insert the bases in the map and to develop the ATC function. Crying or Very sad
If it helps, I would suggest this improvement in a future patch.

I'll talk to my partner to see how to get back and focus the project on which we were working. As we know something more definite to me again to contact you so you can see our progress and the possibilities for coordinating our work if possible ...

Another interesting option that could be included if possible, would be the ability to import data from the server to control ground troops ...

If you want Moster, we may help you if they see fit.
Thank you for your attention and help.

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
AMVI_Hawk

Ένταξη: 11 Νοέ 2009
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 19 Απρ 2012

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 31 Αύγ, 2010 10:47 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Hi gentlemen,
Do we have any news about the patch which could be expand the view of airport areas?
F4Awacs is great and could be more with this patch.
AMVI, and other Virtual Wings as E69, are continuously involved in event with foreign groups.
Simulation of ATC is a great piece of works and it would be wonderful to do that properly with this software.
We would really appreciate something new about F4Awacs.
However, thanks for what we already have
Hawk
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Διεγραμμένο Μέλος

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 31 Αύγ, 2010 11:00 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

AMVI_Hawk έγραψε:
Hi gentlemen,
Do we have any news about the patch which could be expand the view of airport areas?
F4Awacs is great and could be more with this patch.
AMVI, and other Virtual Wings as E69, are continuously involved in event with foreign groups.
Simulation of ATC is a great piece of works and it would be wonderful to do that properly with this software.
We would really appreciate something new about F4Awacs.
However, thanks for what we already have
Hawk

Hello my friend we can discuss this mater in TS ours or yours ... fortunately the creator Sak Gkiok-(Monster) of the F4Awacs is not availiable ... we can arrange a meeting for that select all your info and we will try to select f4awacs info to discuss if we can update it

Best Regards
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Cipher

Ένταξη: 29 Δεκ 2008
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 23 Νοέ 2017
Τόπος: Αθήνα

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 31 Αύγ, 2010 12:14 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

You will update it Geraki?
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Διεγραμμένο Μέλος

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 31 Αύγ, 2010 12:26 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Cipher έγραψε:
You will update it Geraki?

Cipher please read CAREFULLY my post above ... i said to arrange a discussion time(E-haf and others) and select info IF we can update it ... possibly not!!!! since the creator is not availiable .. but we have nothing to loose if we can collect some info about it.... Cipher please do not harry up and read carrefully !!! Twisted Evil
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Cipher

Ένταξη: 29 Δεκ 2008
Τελευταία Επίσκεψη: 23 Νοέ 2017
Τόπος: Αθήνα

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 31 Αύγ, 2010 12:32 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

If monster is not there why the meeting then? i've read your post very carefully and that is why i'm interested in who will do the updating... Smile I might have some suggestions too since you seem so eager to meet and arrange things Smile

We have nothing to loose but that way we create the illusion to our friends that we can do something about it. Smile and we are good people. we don't promise things we can't do, or it's not in our technical capabilities to do, right? Smile

We don't want our friends from abroad to visit our TS, have a lengthy discussion and then leave knowing we wasted their flying time Smile do we Gandalf?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Διεγραμμένο Μέλος

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι 31 Αύγ, 2010 12:59 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Cipher έγραψε:
If monster is not there why the meeting then? i've read your post very carefully and that is why i'm interested in who will do the updating... Smile I might have some suggestions too since you seem so eager to meet and arrange things Smile

We have nothing to loose but that way we create the illusion to our friends that we can do something about it. Smile and we are good people. we don't promise things we can't do, or it's not in our technical capabilities to do, right? Smile

We don't want our friends from abroad to visit our TS, have a lengthy discussion and then leave knowing we wasted their flying time Smile do we Gandalf?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ok Cipher , this project is closed untill the creator Monster have news and progress ...

Sorry AMVI_Hawk no news yet..., please try also to communicate with Monster too...

Best Regards
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:   
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα    (e)ικονική Ελληνική Πολεμική Αεροπορία © Αρχική σελίδα -> English Section (International) Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα Προηγούμενη  1, 2, 3, 4  Επόμενη
Σελίδα 3 από 4

Μετάβαση στη:  
Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης

Commercials