Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

too difficult this year to go somewhere for vacations, with so many bombs exploding all around the world :?
e-HAF Admin
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

Anzac έγραψε:too difficult this year to go somewhere for vacations, with so many bombs exploding all around the world :?
Yes... unfortunately :? :(

But, someone go to Marseille?? :P In Greek, I bielieve Marseille is said Massilia ;) I think, some Greek know this town... no? It was a town founded by the Greek at the Antiquity. ;)

See you ;)

PS : I stay in my home during all the holidays. I will pass on your TeamSpeak channel to meet any HAF members. :) But, it's necessary that I would be ready... because my oral English is very very poor... espacially, because of my accent :roll: :oops: :P
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

homer_popup :beer:
e-HAF Admin
Wild Angel

Δημοσίευση από Wild Angel »

Massilia was a Roman harbour in fact :)
Εικόνα
eutoposWildcat

Δημοσίευση από eutoposWildcat »

Nope, it was first founded by Greeks, about five hundred years B.C. , as Famas stated it. It became a Roman harbour much later, when the Roman culture spread to the North of Italy and the South of France and Spain. :wink:
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

Wild Angel έγραψε:Massilia was a Roman harbour in fact :)
No, No... It was the Greek was founded Massilia at first! Massilia was a Greek town ;) Massilia is called The "Phocéenne" city ;)
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
Mystic_J
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από Mystic_J »

Pytheus o Massaliotis :arrow: Pytheus from Marseille
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

we must open a history channel :D

may i ask something?

in your schools, did you had any lesson about greek history ?
e-HAF Admin
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

In our school we have some lessons about Greek History... But, it's just about Athens' Empire and the Greece at the Antiquity ;)
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
eutoposWildcat

We learn many things about Greek antiquity, and the Bizantine Empire, but the history of Greece in the past four hundred years is seldom studied :? . What we know about modern Greece was usually not learned at school.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Slick

Δημοσίευση από Slick »

Famas έγραψε:In our school we have some lessons about Greek History... But, it's just about Athens' Empire and the Greece at the Antiquity ;)
Dear friend Famas,
I heard that in France young students have the opportunity to study Greek. In fact there was a contest on Greek speaking knowledge throughout France and the winning kids (about 50) have visited prime Minister of Greece, in Athens. That happened about 2 weeks ago. I think your state earned my respect.
:D
Εικόνα
"Εχωμεν δε και ψυχάς συν τοις θεοίς αμείνονας"
Ξενοφώντος, Κύρου Ανάβαση
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

Slick έγραψε:
Famas έγραψε:In our school we have some lessons about Greek History... But, it's just about Athens' Empire and the Greece at the Antiquity ;)
Dear friend Famas,
I heard that in France young students have the opportunity to study Greek. In fact there was a contest on Greek speaking knowledge throughout France and the winning kids (about 50) have visited prime Minister of Greece, in Athens. That happened about 2 weeks ago. I think your state earned my respect.
:D
Hi ;) It's cool ;)

The French language is composed from Latin, but some French words are composed from the Greek. The Greek language isn't an obligatory language to learn, but, if we want, I believe that we can learn the Greek because it's an falcutative option just like Latin ;) :) And, in France, especially in South of France, we have some legacy of Greek, then Roman... I remember, I had visited a museum in Massilia about the Greek's art at the antiquity. There is in this museum Greek's ans Roman's jars :) Sometimes, Jars are founded in the Mediterranean Sea, close to the coasts of Massilia. ;)

But, I have a question : The Greek who is speaking nowadays, it's the same who was speaking in the Antiquity?

And, an other thing, I'm realizing, I started HS... I'm sorry :oops:

EDIT : HS mean "Hors Sujet" in French... And, in English, I believe that is saying "Except subject" ;)
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
eutoposWildcat

HS=Hors-sujet=off-topic=OT :wink:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Slick

Δημοσίευση από Slick »

Famas έγραψε:But, I have a question : The Greek who is speaking nowadays, it's the same who was speaking in the Antiquity?

And, an other thing, I'm realizing, I started HS... I'm sorry :oops:
Well it's kind alike the situation with Latin and the languages that came from it. In the same way, Modern Greek aren't exactly the same with ancient Greek. Nevertheless, in modern Greek you can find almost all the root-words of the ancient one.

I think I should be sorry too, to my admin for continuing the off-topic, but it's always interesting having this conversation about antiquity!
:oops: :oops:
Εικόνα
"Εχωμεν δε και ψυχάς συν τοις θεοίς αμείνονας"
Ξενοφώντος, Κύρου Ανάβαση
Famas
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Famas »

Slick έγραψε: I think I should be sorry too, to my admin for continuing the off-topic, but it's always interesting having this conversation about antiquity!
:oops: :oops:
Yes, it's very interesting this kind of conversations!! ;) And, once again, sorry Anzac :oops:

Oops, I have a F-16's spike on my RWR... Hey don't shoot me Anzac! :P I'm joking of course

Εικόνα :P
09th WTAC "Griffons"
Εικόνα Εικόνα
Απάντηση