Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

panpan έγραψε:
Anzac έγραψε: no more addons, no fixed F16 models
i dont know why haff16b52+ created a problem
We have added the correct data for the aircraft's fuel.... :wink: That's what probably created the problems...
i completely forgot! DAM!
e-HAF Admin
Couby
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Couby »

Hi Anzac
Anzac έγραψε: First of all, the communications in TS.

Too many voice cuts, and many times we couldnt understand what we were saying eatch other. Maybe your servers dont have good ping rates with greek servers, who knows!
Yep, that's why I wanted to split in smaller groups, to get more chance reducing TS problems. Maybe we could see to search for an italian TS server or try on a greek one next time ;).

Anzac έγραψε: As for the setup and hotfixes.....we only have pure 4.5
no more addons, no fixed F16 models
i dont know why haff16b52+ created a problem
the only fix we added, is the one with the m2k yesterday
For next time we'll give a config link to check versions via the launcher some days before the evening to allow everybody ensuring all is ok. :)

Anzac έγραψε: As for the launcher!.....i runned the launcher , i had 2.80 version and the system told me that there is an update, and if i wish to download it.

i said yes and then it stacked in 11% for too long
X button didnt close the download, so i managed to end it by end task

repeated the procedure and i stacked again in 11% three times

then i was dissaponted and left the channel!

sorry
Oki. Tell me if you still have a problem for update. This 9.81 update is all the more intersting for you that there's greek language support from there :oops: .
Εικόνα
Alexander

Δημοσίευση από Alexander »

For most of you you were not really used to the OF Launcher.
thats correct we do it manualy...
I'm sorry to have gave you our fix for Mirages so lately, I should have told about it sooner.
thats maximum 1 minute procedure ...its ok man, no problem.
On your side it seems you're using a mod for Blk-52+.
we've just corrected(panpan's fix) the fuel values for HAF's F16 w/ & w/o CFTs, & we tried to correct gross weight for HAF's F16 blk 52+ which is
52000lbs(not 48000lbs)(didnt make it :( )
U can download this fix from here...just copy & paste the files in C:\MicroProse\Falcon4\sim\ACDATA
So for such litle HvsH engagements, it implies to get necessary information about the mission far sooner. What will do for the next for sure
The big problem is our connections here, TS's pings-packet losses, as Anzac mentioned...The missions infos is less important for now. So we 'll be able to be in v.air more :wink:
Anyway it will be a pleasure for us to resume this effort of cooperation for fun european flights
For me too...

We can sent our falconbms.cfg to u so we' ll be sure its similar, or yours & copy & paste it in Falcon file.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

Oki. Tell me if you still have a problem for update. This 9.81 update is all the more intersting for you that there's greek language support from there
sorry, i meant 9.80

trying to update to 9.81, it stacked to 11%
e-HAF Admin
panpan
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από panpan »

Anzac έγραψε: trying to update to 9.81, it stacked to 11%
same problem here... :?
srry I didn't make it last night but I had a lot of homework... :? It must have been a really nice experience!!! Hope I'll be there next time.... :P
Εικόνα
tageas
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από tageas »

i pass the rapace test
ok with me
Απάντηση