Hi guys!

This section is dedicated to our International <br>
English Language Speaking friends

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
Nightmare

Hi guys!

Δημοσίευση από Nightmare »

Hi guys!Finally i have registered in your forum.
So due to the "strange things" happened in the last FoF and only if you want we are interested in trainning deffensive maneuvers against AIM 120 with high aspect(shooting at range 15).So if you want we can arrange a BVR(4 vs 4)by the Hyperlobby and i wolud be grateful to you if we can learn how is yours "engage deffensive" tactics.
Thank you guys! :wink:
Άβαταρ μέλους
xrhstaras

Δημοσίευση από xrhstaras »

Ok, game in HL was done. :wink:

Good to see you here in our forum Nightmare !

We discussed a lot of things with Nightmare, and many things (statements and facts) that were confusing the situation between both squadrons after the 2nd FnF were solved ! It's clear that there was a great misunderstanding between both sides mostly due to bad English and secondly because there was no common TS "debrief" after game from all of us.

"wierd" things like close missiles evations and the unreal 2 more Amraams (unfortunately 2-ships of ours had Bravo instead of C-5 , but nevertheless, C-5 are far better missiles than Bravo - still 16 missiles total 14C-5 and 2Bravo) were discussed from both Nightmare and me, he explained to me that noone from the Spanish team had the intention to accuse any of us but as "wierd" thay always meant the good A-A delivery and evations.

We also started a common A-A engagement in HL as requested , a 4v4 A-A BVR engagement in Balcans evading close missiles shots and in general a nice a-a training for both. I hope the game was recorded so you can start checking and learn our engaged defensive tactics. We discussesd a few things afterwards like a mini-debrief - hope more in the future.

I personally hope that we'll all be more carefull with what we say and do in the future because we all play mostly for the fun and secondly for the win.

Hope for a good level of communication and mutual understanding from everyone from both sides !

C u in the air Night...;)
PREDATOR

Δημοσίευση από PREDATOR »

Welcome!!! ;)
''TRAIN AS YOU WILL FIGHT''
HAF
keadas
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από keadas »

Nightmare Welcome to our forum
good to see you here :D
Εικόνα
_ΑΛΕΕΣ ΔΕ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ

"Λακεδαιμόνιοι κατά μεν ένα μαχόμενοι ουδαμών εισί κακίονες ανδρών, αλέες δε άριστοι ανδρών άπαντων"
De Vito

Δημοσίευση από De Vito »

Nightmare Welcome o7
The Sukhoi Su-37 is a Russian multi-role jet fighter aircraft. It is a single seat experimental fighter derived from the Su-27 "Flanker" for thrust vector control testing.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

one month late mate
e-HAF Admin
Απάντηση