TE Invitation for April

This section is dedicated to our International <br>
English Language Speaking friends

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello Alexander

In fact, initially, the problem is more a problem of engine power than a friendly kills one. Yes, the spirit of this TE is a not an event/challenge E-HAF vs Rapace. Just a friendly invitation, a training in a H vs H environment : we will be 8 and you will be 14 and, in the second stage, you will never have the 8 engaged at the same time against your package (except if you make a big mistake). As already writing the aim is not to prevent Blue team to destroy the target, but the objective to be destroyed with correct proportioning of difficulties. Because of this spirit, I built first the TE with F16 Agressor to make identification more easy, and plane not too dangerous.

BUT

an F16 Agressor is lower (and a lot) than a block 52 +. As you are good pilots, the inferiority would have been to heavy. So Block 30 and Block 30 with M29 spike in order not to disturb you. We don't have problem with SA but don't forget that you will have an AWACS (IA and/or F4awacs) and that we will lost ours at the beginning because you will manage very easily to destroy it (see the scenario that of course your read) - (how to miss a 250 kts liner flying straight ahead so near of the FLOT?)

To be a good TE, the game must be quiet equilibred to reach his aim (enjoyment of the participants), even is the aim is not to deny blue team to reach the objective. M29 spike was a mean to equilibrate the SA. But we will do without it. After all your are our guest, so it is OK.

About BVR : as you want for the weapons and the environement but not for padlocking. We don't know to play without it. I think that I will not change a lot of things for you if your come back to padlocking for a while. Even, it can be more easy for you.

I also hope you understand irony I put in my last post and that you don't take it literally

Regards.
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello

... we have change our skins (we will use block 50) . So we are still waiting you. Do you need more time to come back to the use fo the padlock ?

We didn't take so much time to reply you here :
http://72.55.143.5/forums/viewtopic.php?id=225
:twisted:

:wink:
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello
The programmed meeting(TE) is now in 7 days. Can you confirm your participation?
I remind you that the brief, the files TAP and INI, as well as the file txt containing the address and the password for the server TS of Rapaces can be DL here: http://72.55.143.5/telechargement.php. The name of the zip file is : TE Rapaces and EHAF.

(!!! we have change our TS pass since our last meeting)

You can ask all your questions on our forum: http://72.55.143.5/forums/index.php

Hope to see you soon.

Regards
Mystic_J
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από Mystic_J »

Rouge it would be better if we do this TE in September. It sounds too far, but we cannot do it right now. We are preparing something else at the moment
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Απάντηση