This section is dedicated to our International <br>
English Language Speaking friends

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
Veaf_chips

Little fight!

Δημοσίευση από Veaf_chips »

Hi!

I belong to the French (with a little bit of Belgian) Rapaces squadron http://72.55.143.5/index.php which is part of the Virtual European Air Force http://www.veaf.org/. We fly Open Falcon 4.5 always in human vs human opposition (BVR, TE, or online campaign) simply because it is the more challenging.

To sum up, we look for international squadrons to share some fight with fair play (if we win :lol: ) and in a good and fun atmosphere.
So, we would be very glad to meet the Hellenic Air Force in a challenging little fight easy to set up.

The mission will be a 4vs4 BVR fight with both team separate by approximately 60nm.
You could chose to fly either F16, M2000C, or M2000-EGM fitted with Mica IR and EM. To be honest we would very appreciate you to fly the 2000-EGM as we fly F16Blk30 and, believe it or not, it is hard to find human opposition on that aircraft (even in France :lol: ). But whatever you choose il will be a real pleasure to bring you down :twisted:.

From a technical point of view, we use a 100/100mbit dedicated server which provides us great pleasure even in 15-20 human vs human flights. This server could be allocated for our fight.

The game could be set in March to let time to you (and us) to find pilots motivated by this event. I can propose March 9th or 16th. Mission time could be 21 GMT+1.
If you accept you will soon receive the mission files so you can train to find the ejection seat handle :lol: .

Of course the date and time could be modified if necessary, but we need to set a basis to start to discuss.

We already flown this mission against other squadrons and it was always really fun and greatly appreciated by both teams.

Someone told me one day that Greek were braves. Now it is time to prove it ( hehe now you can't refuse :P :P )

So just let me know if you are interested in that event, which aircraft you wish to fly and which date is convenient for you :wink:

See you soon

:wink:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

Hello there Veaf_chips, and thanks for the invitation.

Wait for a flight representative to reply back ;)
e-HAF Admin
Mystic_J
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από Mystic_J »

Ηι, I represent the 391vFS (OF squadron). Thnx for the challenging but -for the time being- our squad is under major reconstruction. In addition, we fly OF4.7 and we cannot switch to OF 4.5 just for that event or to create another setup. Moreover, we adore Mirage 2000, but we never fly it. And it requires specific training due to the fact that the Mirage has one MFD, hence no Data Link.

I dont know if the 320vFS is interesting although the use AF.

PS: We never lost any FoF so far :)
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Veaf_chips

Let suppose that if we update our 4.5 version to a 4.7 version, it could be possible to play that game. Will you then be able to gather 4 pilots (or more) with 391vFS in reconstruction. If yes I think i might be able to find 4 guys ready to install a 4.7 version to fly with you. Why? Because like you, we didn't lose force on force since sooo long time!! Interesting isn' it? :wink:
Mystic_J

Δημοσίευση από Mystic_J »

For the time being, 391vFS cannot participate. I believe with OF4.7, 320vFS can participate. . Somebody from 320vFS should reply.
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Veaf_chips

Great! Great! Great! I am waiting for the reply and i gonna find 4 pilots ready to install a 4.7 8)

Thanks!
Doperman

Δημοσίευση από Doperman »

Hi! I represent the 320 Squadron of E-HAF. We are IN :wink:

Let as Know for the Final Date.
Εικόνα
Veaf_chips

Greeks are brave! The man I spoke with was right 8)

I found 4 guys ready to install a 4.7 to play with you. The date is fixed to Monday 9th of March 21H GMT+1.

Now please let me know on which plane you wish to fly (F16 block?, M2000C/-5/EGM, F15, Su27, Mig29.... etc)

See you soon for the mission files. :wink:
Veaf_chips

Ok, game is scheduled on Monday 9th March at 21H00 GMT+1.

Here are the mission fliles and a few rules:

http://toopack.free.fr/chips/BVR4vs4_e-haf.zip

-The theatre is Korea, Veaf Radar mode is active.
-3 successive engagements will be played. If required, a 4th engagement can be played (in case of mutual kill for instance)
-You will fly on the red sides, Rapaces will fly on the blue side
-Both side start airborne.
-Both side must remains in the box drawn on the HSD until contact is done (this is not a hide and seek game through Korea).
-Ejections are forbidden. Players must crash with their aircraft to avoid old F4 bugs
-As soon as a team is destroyed the team leader must make an announce via TS to the other team so that everybody can go out. That means that both team leaders need to configure a key to be able to talk to each other.
-When a game is over everybody go back to Windows desktop. Players then reconnect to the server when authorized by Rapaces team.
-If a pilot got a soft or hardware problem, the game can be relaunched up to the first radar contact. After that, that will be unfortunately a 3vs4 fight.

I will soon give you the TS IP for the fight.

All questions welcome

:wink: [/url]
Veaf_chips

Hi dead meat team! :twisted:

For internal reason we wish to set the game on Thursday 12th March same time 21H00 GMT+1 instead of Monday 9th.

As Doperman said

Κώδικας: Επιλογή όλων

As far the Date we are ready to Kill u anytime Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I don't think that will be a problem for you to kill us (at least try...) on Thursday instead of Monday :wink: :wink: .

Plase let me know if everything still ok!

Regards! :wink:
kypselos

Δημοσίευση από kypselos »

Veaf_chips έγραψε:Hi dead meat team! :twisted:
you remind me a group of people from Spain....

God rest their souls :twisted:

Of course you are lucky because the time of the event is discount season for Greeks.
:idea: So...if you are good customers we will save some discount for you too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

LOL
e-HAF Admin
Veaf_chips

Good pre-fight atmosphere here, I like that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Should I say atmosfear for you instead huhuh 8)

See you guys!
kypselos

Δημοσίευση από kypselos »

:em2: :em2: :em2: :em2: :em2:

These jokes are killing us

:em2: :em2: :em2: :em2: :em2:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

Perhaps we should change the thread title from "Little fight!" to "Little fight! BIG WAR"

lol
e-HAF Admin
Απάντηση