TE Invitation for April

This section is dedicated to our International <br>
English Language Speaking friends

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello
We greatly appreciated this meeting and the level of our opponents. This is going to give us the occasion to recover in the training, what we did not make for a long time (and it was an error),because of the lack of opponents. So, be sure that we shall ask you one day for our revenge.

In the meantime, we shall be happy to invite you to play a TE with 14 pilotes for your side, opposed to 8 of ours. To have this number of pilots from France flying together was never a problem, and we hope that it will be the same with you there, even if you are not so close.

We propose to schedule this meeting at the end of April. If you want to have a large opposition, we have to fly the TE on Monday.

The scenario places you in the Blue camp with an offensive role, in the domains of the air superiority as those of Sead and Strike, Rapaces being only employed as Redair in your profit.

Two phases will be flight (thus 2 takeoff by pilot for the evening), the success of the decentralized missions the 1st phase having an effect on the centralized mission of the 2nd phase.

To keep the scenario a high rhythm and allow us to go to bed "early", the distances of penetrations are reduced.

Blue side can engage up to 14 pilots. It is not possible/advised to engage less than 8 pilots. So, it is also a chance which is offered to you to test the capacity of mobilization of your squadron (not a problem for you squadron, if I refer to the supporters we saw in your TS channel last evening :) )

In case you could not reach the number of wished pilots, we can strengthen you.

At the moment the TE is made with a basic OF 4.5 version, within the theater of Korea. But I will write it for a 4.7 version, with block 52+.

We guarantee you a stable wide band connection via a dedicated server which authorizes the flight of 25 players and more.
As far as you arrived with a correctly configured Falcon and TS by having respecting the instructions I will send you later (just a few changes compared with the ones you will find in the file I propose you to download because of the 4.7 version) and as far as you made your pilots' affectations on the missions prior to J-day, we also guarantee you that you will be in your cockpit at the latest 30 min after your arrival in TS.

To put all the chances to have a success evening, it is wished that the connection is made through the Rapace Launcher that you can download, in its last version, at the following address: http://72.55.143.5/RL/RL_OF.zip. It is however not an obligation, but, among others, it would allow you, from the day before, to verify your configuration on the server to be sure to be completely ready at J-Day.

I'm not allowed to join a file here. So you can DL a Zip file called "TERapace" at this adresse : http://72.55.143.5/telechargement.php. Like this, you will be able to have a look on the challenge, and to reply us with full knowledge of the facts.

It contains :
- Mainly, the general situation (it is important to acquaint with it to anticipate the opposite reaction) and the task order for your squadron in the pdf format.
- The file TAC of the mission and the corresponding INI file to see what is waiting you, even if the TE is not yet made with OF 4.7. Naturally, the totality of the opponents ot the secound stage is not revealed to you there. To have an look about it, take care of placing the 2 files in the campagn / save directory of your Falcon directory.
- The config file named TErapace.txt for RapaceLauncher (not already adapted to 4.7, so don't use it for now).
- The file FalconBMS.cfg which you have to place in your directory Falcon4 if you do not use the Rapace Launcher(not already adapted to 4.7, so don't use it for now).
- One file text named TSVeaf giving you the password and the address of the TS server onto which we shall welcome you on Monday at 8:55 pm GMT + 1.

Your reply and all your questions are welcome here:
http://72.55.143.5/forums/index.php

I add that 4.5 is more stable than 4.7, so if you ready to go back to 4.5 for this event, it would be perfect. If not, never mind.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

>SPLITTED>
:)
e-HAF Admin
Mystic_J
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από Mystic_J »

At the moment the TE is made with a basic OF 4.5 version
You mean the OF 4.5 OCI, like the one in GlobalFalcon?
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Mystic_J

A mixed force of 391vFS & 320vFS will join the BLUE side. We will notify you about the setup issue during this week.
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Mystic_J έγραψε:
At the moment the TE is made with a basic OF 4.5 version
You mean the OF 4.5 OCI, like the one in GlobalFalcon?
Yes... and really (too heavy to explain why here), we will have a better chance to spend a good evening with 25 pilots flying OF 4.5 than flying OF 4.7.
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Mystic_J έγραψε:A mixed force of 391vFS & 320vFS will join the BLUE side. We will notify you about the setup issue during this week.

Great !
Mystic_J

Rouge, after we discussed the issue about the setup, the majority decided that we should keep OF 4.7. Sorry, but thats the decision.
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

It's not a problem.

For the meeting dates, we can already propose you :
- monday 27th of april
- monday 4th of may

Regards
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello

We have already another meeting on the 27th of april.
So we are waiting for your opinion on the 04th of may.
Of course you can also propose another date.

Regards.
Greg

Δημοσίευση από Greg »

I think 4th of May it's ok for us.If there will be any problem we will notify you. 8)
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello

Ok thanks

I 'm rewriting the TE we will fly on 4.7 version. Bue team will be equiped with block 52+.

In fact, the aim of this TE is not to prevent Blue team to destroy the target, but to destroy it with correct proportioning of difficulties. We offer you a big friendly training, not an event Nevertheless, as Block 52 + is a very powerful plane, we would avoid to fly with F16 Agressor but block 30. To avoid fratricidal fires, we will change datas for you to have Mig 29 spikes in your RWR instead of F16.

I will send you the FALCON4.VCD, that you will have to copy in your falcon4\terrdata\objects directory. Think to save your ownfile in a safe place to use it is again after our meeting.

I WILL ONLY CHANGE THAT SPIKE, NOTHING ELSE.

Can we already fix a revenge BVR 4 vs 4 game (not on friday evening and not at the WE) ? If it's on a thusday evening, it will be perfect.

This time, we will us same planes as yours.

Regards.
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello

You can download the file dedicated to our meeting ( TE E-HAF and Rapaces file) here http://72.55.143.5/telechargement.php .

14 planes are available for blue team (stage 1 and stage 2). At least 8 E-HAF pilots are needed because I think it will be difficult to complete the mission if you are few. 8 Rapaces will be opposed to your team.

The new files contains :
- your planed flights (stage 1 and stage 2), and for Redair, flights which are known by your intelligence service (stage 1).
- your brief.
- the config file (named rapace.txt) for the Rapaces (OF) launcher.

And what about a BVR revenge on the 16th of april (4 Fox 3, 2 fox 2) ?

Bye.
keadas

Δημοσίευση από keadas »

Rouge hi
Good to see u again
About the TE thanks for the file's(could you be more specific what to be down load :roll: )and be sure we going to be more than 8 e-pilot's that day :wink: (ready to fight, Win or die no one leave's the battlefield) 8)
Now about the 4vs4 bvr i will check with the CO's of the 320 & 391 sq
Also the 16th of April is in the middle of the Orthodox Pasxa week and thinks are different for us that days.
So i will be back on that.
One first think is that the armament on the bvr will be more like 2x120 and 2xaim9.
We are small country and we don't have many weapons to spend so easy :lol: :lol:
Stay tuned :wink:
320 XO
Εικόνα
_ΑΛΕΕΣ ΔΕ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ

"Λακεδαιμόνιοι κατά μεν ένα μαχόμενοι ουδαμών εισί κακίονες ανδρών, αλέες δε άριστοι ανδρών άπαντων"
Rouge

Δημοσίευση από Rouge »

Hello

The name of the file that must be downladed is " TE E-HAF and Rapaces". It contains the 3 files (config, tac, and brief) I spoke about in my last post

It should be the first one at the list on this page :
http://72.55.143.5/telechargement.php.

Sorry, I forgot that our calendars are a little bit different. So we are waiting your date proposition.

About BVR
Well, we need some time to lost the habits of people leaving in a very very rich country :wink: (the only one to be able to buy Rafale :) ). We need a period of detoxification to fight with so little missiles. Last time we were fitted with 5 F3 and 1 F2. To be fitted with 3 F3 and 2 F2 should be a middle way to avoid a too hard cut ...

Bye
Alexander

Δημοσίευση από Alexander »

Here is my personal opinion for the event.
:arrow:
To avoid fratricidal fires, we will change datas for you to have Mig 29 spikes in your RWR instead of F16.
I WILL ONLY CHANGE THAT SPIKE, NOTHING ELSE.
This is not acceptable & worthless to speak serious for the event. Lets simplified & the avionics.:cat:
It is a difficulty which we deal with. Blue on Blue shoot is possibility & part of every fight(real or virtual). Same for padlocking....we dont use it at all. I believe u(rapaces) have these difficulties, not us. We dont need these conveniences-changes.
AS REAL AS IT GETS
Moreover we should set the rules-terms for the 2nd fof...not Rapaces. On the other hand we didnt propose the 2nd fof.
Well, we need some time to lost the habits
You dont have so much time...its too late for this...we fly years with many restrictions(example--> 2AIMs120-2AIMs9 & more...etc)
This time, we will us same planes as yours.
Not with the same skins.
Απάντηση