Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
sparta
Administrator
Administrator

HOTAS COUGAR profiles for everybody

Δημοσίευση από sparta »

Updated 08/11/2012
For alot of time I am watching all the good work with cougar profiles. Althow there is such a good tries there are comunity members that wanted something else in plus or in minus.

The problem I think is in multiple type of controllers that memebers have -->

HOTAS COUGAR
+- Rudder pedals
+- TrackIR
+- MFD's etc

So I tried to remake DUNC's key in a way that

A) Containes 3 types of .key versions that I think may cover most of BMS users (leaving the choise to members depending on their controllers).

B) Plus 2 types of tmm - tmj files covering communication purposes (IVC+TS 4 channels) & (only IVC)
that will help members that want to have 2 IVC chanels (UHF-VHF) + 2 TS chanels (push to talk - whisper) full working with out need for muting TS

sparta_DX.tmj/tmm for use only with IVC.
sparta_DX_TS.tmj/tmm for use with IVC & TS UHF & VHF for IVC and pinky & VHF = TS push to talk pinky & UHF as TS whisper

Hotas Cougar spartaDX Is a remake from Dunc keys

Download spartaDX3 HERE

INSTRUCTIONS
NOTICE
Must have the following lines in falcon bms.cfg file that is in BMS directory C:\Falcon BMS 4.32\User\Config
set g_bHotasDgftSelfCancel 1
set g_nHotasPinkyShiftMagnitude 256
set g_nHotasShiftQuickPressTimeLimit 200

Files:

1) sparta_DX.keys contain 3 files to be used depending on your hardware controllers
1[sup]α[/sup]) sparta_DX_NR_NT.key 2[sup]α[/sup]) sparta_DX_NR_Τ 3[sup]α[/sup]) sparta_DX_R_T
Choose best suitable for you
2) sparta_DX tmj & tmm For use as primary communication IVC (UHF/VHF) and as secondary TS (pinky & VHF = TS push to talkàScroll lock ) --- (pinky & UHF = TS whisper à Pause/Break)
3) sparta_DX_TS tmj & tmm à For use only with TS (No IVC) . TS push to talk --> Scroll lock and TS whisper --> Pause/Break
4) Installing instructions

Installation:
http://www.e-haf.org/PublicFTP/320/BMS_4.32/sparta_DX_Hotas_Cougar/Installation%20guide.pdf
Important : in Falcon BMS.cfg in C:\Falcon BMS 4.32\User\Config
1) change the value from 0 to 1
set g_bHotasDgftSelfCancel 1 (is 0 by default)
2) We check the line set g_nHotasPinkyShiftMagnitude 256 (by default is 256)
set g_nHotasPinkyShiftMagnitude 256
3) We check if we have the line [/B]set g_nHotasShiftQuickPressTimeLimit 200[/B] if not we add it

BE CAREFULL after BMS Upadates the above valius returns to defult so must be chekced and fixed

Unzip files and
A) Put the sparta_DX_.key files to C:\Falcon BMS 4.32\User\Config

B) The files sparta_DX tmj & tmm + sparta_DX_TS tmj & tmm we also can put them :
to C:\Program Files\Foxy\Files (prefered)
or C:\Program Files\HOTAS\Profiles

Because in community there are many combination of controlers

+- trackΙR +- rudder pedals +- MFD's etc

I made 3 versions of keys that I think that will be suitable for every one.
1) sparta_DX_NR_NT.key for our friends without Rudder pedals nor TrackIR (NoRudder NoTrackIR)
ΗΑΤ unshifted controls views shifted with pinky is the aircraft triming
IFF IN - IFF OUT unshifted is rudder – shifted with pinky transmit target & Mark points via data link A/A , Α/G.
2) sparta_DX_NR_T.key for those that has No Rudder pedals _ but WITH TrackIR
ΗΑΤ unshifted is the aircraft triming shifted with pinky controls views
IFF IN - IFF OUT unshifted is rudder – shifted with pinky transmit target & Mark points via data link A/A , Α/G.
3) sparta_DX_R_T.key for those with Rudder pedals and track IR
ΗΑΤ unshifted is the aircraft triming shifted with pinky controls views
IFF IN - IFF OUT transmit target & Mark points via data link A/A , Α/G shifted with pinky awacs comms.

Hope that is something usefull to comunity.

Many thanks to DUNC

PS: please if you try them be cind to reply here if there are any problems to correct them.

Εικόνα

For the MIRAGES -5 & EGM that had no ECM power on off switch on cockpit

Power on ECM master switch: shift+control+alt+1
Power off ECM master switch: shift+control+alt+2
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Απάντηση