ONLINE SQUADRON COLLECTION v1.0b (including F4AWACS v1.3b)

This section is dedicated to our International <br>
English Language Speaking friends

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

You can post any request you have, and if its possible, Sakis will take care of it.
e-HAF Admin
Mystic_J
320 ΠΜ Ίκαρος/ 320FW Pilot

Δημοσίευση από Mystic_J »

Of course, we have the options to use Falcon on 3D and satellite view but at the same time we need two monitors.
Why you need 2 monitors? Go inside in 3D world in a window mode (not full screen). At the same time run F4AWACS. Hence, you can simulate GROUND and TOWER control.
Εικόνα

HAF ACTION - FULL ACTION
FRISKY RADIO
Drakko
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Drakko »

Hi guys!!

Regards from "Escuadrón 69" of Spain!!!

We have the same problem that our friends of AMVI.
Its any way to expand the window more than x16?? (This is the maximun default zoom).

We think that we can make a map with the runways and taxys in the correct position for controller the ground traffic, but we need zoom more than x16...

We try to make this with x16 and the runways has arround 15 pix... very poor to see with defaul maximun zoom... If we can expand more we think taht we can do it....

Thank you very much for help!!!
And merry chritsmas and happy new year to all!!!
condor

Δημοσίευση από condor »

mystic_j can you go in the 3D world with the -window command?? i thought it was impossible..
Εικόνα
[marq=left] :C130: 322VTTS :arrow: HAF525[/marq]
AMVI_Hawk

Δημοσίευση από AMVI_Hawk »

Hi Mystic_J,
yes you can, but with two monitors you have the airport and it's surrounding space under control at the same time.
Just an option.. :)
Drakko
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Drakko »

Hi Again friends!!!

We want to implementate a human AWACS and ATC in our squad "Escuadrón 69" from Sapin.

We try to be more real than possible and we star a little work to be this... here are some pictures of our work at the momment and where can we go:

This is our actual work (in progress)....The images of work are from my friend "Predi" ( :yes: )

This is a real map...
Εικόνα

We are working to implementate this type of image to our F4 AWACS, we try to add new restricted area shown on the maps of our friends combatsim...
Εικόνα
When you expand can see the traffics with combatsim maps under...This is a option for momment.... when we transfer all data in our image, we maybe delete it...
Εικόνα

Another work that we like to implementate are the maximun real as possible ground traffic controller:
Real map:
Εικόνα

We think that we can do it if we could expand more than X16 zoom... (This is absolutely necessary). We are editing navigation charts air bases image to put in on the monitor...
A little work with Kimpo map... (In progress again)
Εικόνα

There are our currently work.... :D We know that we need a lot of hours to edit maps, but our main problem by far is to know if F4 AWACS can zoom more than X16 for see clearly traffics on land.

1st: We would ask you permission to edit these maps and include them in the future in new patch for the community if you believe appropriate.

2nd: we need help for zoom to expand more than x16. we believe that you, as developers of the program, you will know as I could, or maybe teach us to edit it.

We are trying to understand how this program works. Were working on this templates maps to be some real than possible. we want put in all the areas have the last map of korea and restricted areas for navigation.

We found that the program can give you all the information you need without going into the 2D world, even for the approaches for ATC. While we remain the problem of the zoom, without which we can not develop exactly traffic control on land. Only about placing maps of bases in its correct position and test if the program is able to see the perfection taxyways if we extend the zoom.

We are now working on Korea map, but if the test are OK, we start with another maps (Balkans and Egeo, etc...). I think my frien Predi its start the edition of this maps yet....

If someone of you know how can expand zoom more than X16 please contact me for help us ... It is absolutely essential for the ATC project.

Thanks for your help and regards form Escuadrón 69 from Spain!!!
raptor
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από raptor »

I really like your ideas and effort, specially the ground controller! The man you are looking for is "Monster", the creator of the application. Allow some time to see it and answer you directly.
Εικόνα
Drakko
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Drakko »

Any news from "Monster"?
Άβαταρ μέλους
Anzac
Administrator
Administrator
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Anzac »

not yet
e-HAF Admin
Monster
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Monster »

Hi guys...

Sorry for my delay in responding but I was on Christmas vacation...

Thanks for the interest in expanding the functionality of F4AWACS. At the moment I'm afraid it's not possible to expand the zoom as it is hardcoded in the program. Please be patient and I'll try to make a patch as soon as possible.

If you have any other question or suggestion I'll be happy to hear it.
Σάκης "Monster" Γκιόκας
391 SQ Pilot
315 SQ CO
Εικόνα
Drakko
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Drakko »

This is bad news for our project. The zoom was basic to insert the bases in the map and to develop the ATC function. :cry:
If it helps, I would suggest this improvement in a future patch.

I'll talk to my partner to see how to get back and focus the project on which we were working. As we know something more definite to me again to contact you so you can see our progress and the possibilities for coordinating our work if possible ...

Another interesting option that could be included if possible, would be the ability to import data from the server to control ground troops ...

If you want Moster, we may help you if they see fit.
Thank you for your attention and help.
AMVI_Hawk

Δημοσίευση από AMVI_Hawk »

Hi gentlemen,
Do we have any news about the patch which could be expand the view of airport areas?
F4Awacs is great and could be more with this patch.
AMVI, and other Virtual Wings as E69, are continuously involved in event with foreign groups.
Simulation of ATC is a great piece of works and it would be wonderful to do that properly with this software.
We would really appreciate something new about F4Awacs.
However, thanks for what we already have
Hawk
Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση από Επισκέπτης »

AMVI_Hawk έγραψε:Hi gentlemen,
Do we have any news about the patch which could be expand the view of airport areas?
F4Awacs is great and could be more with this patch.
AMVI, and other Virtual Wings as E69, are continuously involved in event with foreign groups.
Simulation of ATC is a great piece of works and it would be wonderful to do that properly with this software.
We would really appreciate something new about F4Awacs.
However, thanks for what we already have
Hawk
Hello my friend we can discuss this mater in TS ours or yours ... fortunately the creator Sak Gkiok-(Monster) of the F4Awacs is not availiable ... we can arrange a meeting for that select all your info and we will try to select f4awacs info to discuss if we can update it

Best Regards
Cipher

Δημοσίευση από Cipher »

You will update it Geraki?
Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση από Επισκέπτης »

Cipher έγραψε:You will update it Geraki?
Cipher please read CAREFULLY my post above ... i said to arrange a discussion time(E-haf and others) and select info IF we can update it ... possibly not!!!! since the creator is not availiable .. but we have nothing to loose if we can collect some info about it.... Cipher please do not harry up and read carrefully !!! :twisted:
Απάντηση