ONLINE SQUADRON COLLECTION v1.0b (including F4AWACS v1.3b)

This section is dedicated to our International <br>
English Language Speaking friends

Συντονιστής: Διαχείριση

Απάντηση
Cipher

Δημοσίευση από Cipher »

If monster is not there why the meeting then? i've read your post very carefully and that is why i'm interested in who will do the updating... :) I might have some suggestions too since you seem so eager to meet and arrange things :)

We have nothing to loose but that way we create the illusion to our friends that we can do something about it. :) and we are good people. we don't promise things we can't do, or it's not in our technical capabilities to do, right? :)

We don't want our friends from abroad to visit our TS, have a lengthy discussion and then leave knowing we wasted their flying time :) do we Gandalf?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση από Επισκέπτης »

Cipher έγραψε:If monster is not there why the meeting then? i've read your post very carefully and that is why i'm interested in who will do the updating... :) I might have some suggestions too since you seem so eager to meet and arrange things :)

We have nothing to loose but that way we create the illusion to our friends that we can do something about it. :) and we are good people. we don't promise things we can't do, or it's not in our technical capabilities to do, right? :)

We don't want our friends from abroad to visit our TS, have a lengthy discussion and then leave knowing we wasted their flying time :) do we Gandalf?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ok Cipher , this project is closed untill the creator Monster have news and progress ...

Sorry AMVI_Hawk no news yet..., please try also to communicate with Monster too...

Best Regards
AMVI_Hawk

Δημοσίευση από AMVI_Hawk »

I am sorry for that but also understood the matter.
If you need some discussion later, about F4Awacs, I think AMVi and E69, plus other groups using it, will be glad to participate.
However, thanks for your efforts.
Regards
Hawk
Drakko
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Drakko »

Yes, We are ready to work hard if the projet continues!!!
We have some airports diagrams to include if the zoom can change... :wink:
Απάντηση